måndag 9 augusti 2010

Wherever I Lay My Hat..out now in Plaza Kvinna

For a long time I've been wanting to combine the fashionshoots with the things that's close to my heart. I love beautiful images & love to make fantasy-worlds to lose myself in & forget about the rest.. Dreams to be dreamt..

Inspired by the recession & the materialism with the wish of providing a fantasy, an alternative world filled with color & dreams, we finally got to do our shoot 'Wherever I lay my hat'. Wherever you lay your hat is your home, your home is where your heart is & your heart is wherever you want it to be.

This must have been the best shoot ever! Everything from styling, hair, makeup, the model, the location, the props, the spirits - everything came together so easily! We we're thrilled to be able to get the model of our choice, the stunning Henrietta B/Elite Models, cute as sugar & absolutely perfect in every way! It's always a joy to work with such a great team!
Everything went on so smoothly & we're so excited for the images to finally arrive at the stores in one of Sweden's best fashion magazines, Plaza Kvinna #10, the October Issue, tomorrow the 28 of september! Can't wait! Feel free to glanze at the 'Månadens Medarbetare/Freelancer of the month' as well : )

Hope you will enjoy the story as much as we do! Unfortunately there's only 8 spreads in the magazine this issue, but the rest of the story you can find on my website! & the best of all is that we have a 12-pages editorial in the next issue of Plaza Kvinna #11, the November Issue, so stay tuned! A lot to look forward to this autumn!

All the best for now!

The rack with the clothes for the shoot..
..and the props..and the lovely Ida with the amazing hat which became the lead-word for the whole shoot!
Me and Ida planning..
The very concentrated makeup artist working her magic..
..on the fabulous model Henrietta!
The best hair stylist I know, Sofie making magic with the wigs..
..always a joy and lots of laughter when Sofie's around!
The team looking at our first choices & sketches, all of us already kind of blown away if I may say so myself : )

LOVE to all!

Photographer Lisa Hasselgren
Stylist Ida Persson
Hair Sofie Brandel/Preston Hair
Makeup Elva Ahlbin
Model Henrietta B/Elite
Photoassistant Björn Weidinger

Inga kommentarer: