måndag 9 augusti 2010

Red Collar Project

I was really flattered when the clothing brand Red Collar Project called me up just before summer & wanted me to do their new campaign & lookbook for their Spring/Summer collection 2011. & wanted me to do it 'my style'. Couldn't be better! So of course I also wanted to have my favourite stylist Ida Persson to do the styling and also my wonderful photoassistant Björn to be part of my team as well.

It was a lot of hard work getting everything together as it always is. (Why am I always surprised about that?!..) We did the lookbook (45 images) the first day in the studio & the 5 images for the campaign outdoors the next day. The lookbook was no picnic I can tell you, it was a lot of people running around everywhere in the studio, very tight schedule & deadline, images to be chosen as we went along & sketches to be made as well.. But it was all worth it, the lookbook looks amazing! It's a pleasure to be part of something that looks so well-thought & well-worked! The title is 'Under the Oaks' & is on a type of aquarelle-paper, giving it that beautiful oldstyle-look I love so much. It all goes so well with the images, wait and see, it will be up in October!

The campaign-images on the other hand was a true delight! We had a great summer-weather so no extra light needed which makes everything go much faster (of course we had the car filled with light & equipment just in case), & it was a wrap after half a day!

Big thanks to the great team!!
At Spring Studios!
I'm kind of a hair-fascist..but the model Galan doesn't seem to mind..can't help it, I used to cut hair just for fun!..
My hardworking photoassistant Björn..
.. previewing the images, checking the sharpness and so on while I'm shooting..
Me & Red Collar Project's Jenny Eliasson choosing images after every shoot/image
Sketches for the campaign-shoots & the testimage of Björn for the lookbook. My MacBook Pro 15, my best friend (most of the time)

Photographer Lisa Hasselgren
Stylist Ida Persson
Hair & makeup Linda Lundquist
Models Galan G/Stockholmsgruppen, Theres A/Stockholmsgruppen
Photoassistant Björn Weidinger

Inga kommentarer: