torsdag 19 november 2009

MILO of Sweden





This time we wanted to do a bit more of a 'scale-down'-photoshoot, simple but beautiful - a beauty shoot with focus on the lovely jewelry from the remarkable
MILO of Sweden.

The team this time consisted of only myself &
Elva Ahlbin (make up and hair), my wonderful intern Mikaela Wasberg as my photoassistant and Petra Bäckström - a model who I scouted on the streets of Stockholm a few weeks earlier and just felt I had to shoot. And luckily she said YES! This was her first photoshoot ever and she was absolutely brilliant!
Big thanks to all & especially & as always to Kurt &
M2 Studios for lending us their awesome studio again.


Photographer Lisa Hasselgren
Make Up Artist Elva Ahlbin
Hair Elva Ahlbin
Model Petra Bäckström (unsigned)
Photoassistant Mikaela Wasberg

- EDIT
Here's a link to the final pictures!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.